The Staff Selection Commission has just announced the Final Marks & Merit List of the SSC CGL 2016 Examination. Earlier, SSC had declared SSC CGL Results – 2016 on 5th August 2017. A total 1700 candidates have been nominated through CGLE – 2016 for various posts. This is the most controversial and discussed Employment news today. The List of the Selected candidates includes the categories of 1000 Assistant Audit Officer, 200 Auditor & 500 Accountant. Today, SSC has announced the marks of all the Tier (i.e. Tier I, II, III & DEST Test). Moreover, if you want to take some Online Mock Tests for various other Government Examinations you are preparing for then feel free to analyze your preparation level.
Moreover, read below to know the allocation process and the list of Selected Candidates.
However, SSC had earlier released a notification regarding the allocation & other important issues. The allocation process requires the candidates to fill an Online Form and send the hard copy as well. However, the notification includes the following points:
- The Selected Candidates will be allotted the field offices located in different states on the basis of their preference as well as merit list.
- The candidates with the Bachelor Degree in Commerce will preferably be allotted the Commercial Stream based on administrative requirement.
- Allocation of the States to the nominated candidates for the respective posts will be done on a Computer Based System.
- The candidates should visit the official website of C&AG of India and fill up their Personal information, State Preference & Attestation Form.
- Take out the Print out of the Form.
- The online process starts from 19 August 2017.
- The last date for filling up Online Form is 9th September.
- The last date for submitting the hard copy is 22nd September.
How to check the SSC CGL 2016 final results:
- Go to the official website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link for ‘ Final Result of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016’
- PDF containing list of candidates who have qualified will be displayed
- List will have name and roll number of the candidate